description Book now
Rent a boat in south Chania, Sfakia Port - Village and be your own captain for the day and discover Crete's most stunning coastline!
- Full Day
- Speedboat Trips
Pick up your boat at Sfakia Port and the journey begins ...
Hora Sfakion or Sfakia is still the wildest and most natural part of Crete, once the cradle of European culture, today a place to recover away from mass tourism, surrounded by the Libyan sea and home country of people, whose hospitality is legendary. This charming little fishing village is built on the coast of a small bay and the town runs in a string along the coastline.
Heading west from Sfakia, you are going to discover some of the most beautiful and remote beaches of Crete, Illigas, Glyka Nera, Loutro, Finikas, Marmara, Agios Pavlos and the most dramatic mountain backdrop in Crete. In addition, you will swim in crystal clear, azure waters and have lunch at one of the best tavernas in Crete, Marmara, or Dialiskari Tavern with stunning sea views and delicious food.
|Boat Type||Max Pax||Total price|
1 April - 14 July & 16 Sept - 31 Oct.
|30hp / motorboat 5.5m||6||120 Euros||140 Euros|
|Boat Licence Necessary||80hp /motorboat 5.5m||6||130 Euros||150 Euros|
|140hp / RIB boat 6.5m BWA||6||250 Euros||300 Euros|
|165hp / cabin boat 6.5m Karnic||6||250 Euros||300 Euros|
|250hp / RIB boat 10m Marvel||10||350 Euros||400 Euros|
|280hp / RIB boat 8.5m BWA|
|350 Euros||400 Euros|
- Included: This a full day rental 09.00 - 19.30, prices are per boat
- Not included: Fuel cost extra, Sunroof available on request, Captain cost extra and upon request, Insurance extra/day (optional)
- Please note that fuel can only be paid in cash on the spot upon return of your boat.
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 7 days before the reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 7 days (incl) or less before the reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (no matter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to provide you with a boat.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before the reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.
- Please have your ID/passport and motorboat license with you on the day of rental.
- Please note we keep the ID/passport of the captain in our office safe-box during the rental period, as a guarantee.
- When the boat is returned without damage, we return the document.
- Please note that a good enough understanding of English is needed for all boat rentals briefing sessions and without this, we cannot guarantee boat rental is possible.
- Please note, that at least 2 adults (over 18yrs) must be on board.
The reviews for the Rent A Boat In South Chania - Crete
Reviews ( 1 )
Hello Giannis! Everything was amazing. We had a really good time. Nothing bad everything was really good. 10/10 from us. We will do it again soon.