description Book now
Meet The Minotaur. Visit the Palace of Knossos and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion to discover Europe’s earliest city and civilization.
- Full Day
- History & Culture
This is the ‘’must do’’ tour for history lovers.
Visit the Palace of Knossos and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion to discover Europe’s earliest city and civilization.
Begin our 2-hour road trip to Heraklion (from Chania town) and head to the Knossos Palace for a private guided tour with our enthusiastic professional guide.
Admire this true archaeological masterpiece and learn all about the legends and history of the Minoan civilization.
After this inspiring tour, head to the Archaeological museum regarded as one of Europe’s most important museums that bring together archaeological finds from all over Crete, covering over 5500 years of the island’s history. Our professional guide will talk you through the most important collection of Minoan antiquities.
You will then have time to explore Heraklion’s city center with your local guide and enjoy lunch in Crete’s seaside capital before heading back to Chania in the afternoon.
- 670 Euros (1 - 3 people)
- 710 Euros (4 - 6 people)
- 745 Euros (7 - 8 people)
Total duration: 10 hours
- transfer with an AC car/van
- private guided visit with a professional guide (visiting the Palace and the Museum)
tickets for the Palace and the Museum
Booking terms - Payment terms
- All excursions are available upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days in advance is necessary.
- 30% deposit out of the official price is required to book the tour.
- The remaining 70% will be settled after the completion of the tour either by credit card or cash.
- Up to 2 days before the excursion’s date - no cancellation fees
- Less than 2 days before the excursion’s date - 50% cancellation fee
- No show – 100% cancellation fee
The reviews for the Meet The Minotaur - Private Tour