description Book now
Premium Sunset Safari Tour with best panoramic view of Rethymnon city from above, Potamon dam, traditional Cretan villages and mountains ...
- Small Group
- 1-4 Hours
- History & Culture
- Jeep Safari Tours
- Wildlife & Nature
... join the best "Premium Sunset Safari Tour" in the inland of Central Crete, Rethimno region, and enjoy a unique experience in a semi-private tour of up to 8 persons per vehicle.
The evening tour starts from Rethymnon Town center and its surroundings (please see below for pick-up times), heading towards the inland of Rethymnon through traditional villages and uncharted mountain routes.
The premium off-road vehicles are driven by well-trained professional drivers will help you enjoy the best service and panoramic sunset view of Rethymnon from above.
Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, amazing nature, nontourist places, unique panoramic view of Potamon dam and mountains ideal for sunset capture stops, are only some of the experiences that you will receive in a 4 hours premium off-road sunset safari tour.
After the exploration through traditional small Cretan villages of Pigi, Adelle, Saint Dimitrios, Holy Trinity and Harkia and following an uncharted off-road route we reach an amazing point in the hill above Potamon dam at 650m altitudes. From that point we will have the best panoramic view of the dam, Cretan inland, and mountains to capture some great photos.
Following the small country roads and enjoying the unique Cretan nature we reach a unique sunset spot to admire the romantic view and the entire Rethimmo town from above.
We continue our road trip until reach a small family-owned tavern where our Cretan delicacies platter will be served accompanied by a glass of Cretan wine. Our sunset tour comes to an end through an easy asphalt road to reach Rethymnon city full of memories, experiences, amazing sights, romantic views, and premium service.
May - October: Monday - Thursday
79.00€ Adults and Children
The prices are for group participation with a minimum of 4 pax to start.
- Free hotel pick up and drop off.
- Premium offroad vehicles (9 seaters) driven by multilingual drivers
- Light dinner with Cretan delicacies and a glass of wine
- Liability insurance and local taxes.
- Extra wine consumption
Pick up times
17:30 Rethymnon City 17:45 Platanias 17:55 Adelianos Kambos 18:00 Stavromenos 18:15 Panormos
- Don’t forget your face masks, comfortable shoes, for example, trekking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is not recommended to people suffering from car sickness, having mobility or kinetic or back problems, pregnant women or for children younger than 7 years old as we don't provide baby seats, or people taller than 195 cm or heavier than 130 kg. Alcohol consumption is not allowed to minors under the age of 18 years old. Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without any prior notice.
- If the tour is canceled due to an insufficient number of participants or adverse weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
The trip is ideal for everyone who's looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, for example, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies.
The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone's convenience.
When meals are included, our partner can arrange vegetarian alternatives, but the information is required upon reservation. This also counts for any kind of food allergies, in order to find suitable alternatives if possible.
Travelers Info: COVID-19
Being always concerned about our guests and staff's wellbeing and having as a priority your health and safety, we remain committed to our premium standards, fully complied with all necessary measures set by the Government. Always ready to welcome you, we act with responsibility. We stay up to date following the guidelines set by The World Health Organisation and the National Public Health Organisation. We know that your holidays with family and friends are very important to you, so we are here to make sure you can relax, enjoy and dream the way you want to.
Before Your Tour:
- We recommend that you should be at the pick-up area (your hotel or another indicated point nearby your hotel) 10 minutes prior to your pick up time. Our driver/escort will be on time to welcome you and show your seat, in order to keep social distancing guidelines.
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change, but are strictly followed at all times.
- The body temperature and wellness of all those participating in the tour (escort, driver, staff and guests) will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or other symptoms.
- Please follow all the instructions given to you by your guide.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available for each vehicle.
During Your Tour:
- Everybody that is taking part in the tour (escort, driver, guests, etc...) will wear a face mask throughout its duration as long as it is required by law.
- Sealed lunch boxes will be given on some of our day tours. On day tours which include meals served at restaurants, those will be provided only at restaurants following all the applicable hygiene protocols.
Enhanced Vehicle Cleaning:
- The average cleaning effort in all vehicles is doubled both during the day and after the end of each tour.
- All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
Air Circulation On Board:
Our vehicles are equipped with A/C (and when used, the internal air circulation is turned to OFF) but as our safari tours are mainly operated in the countryside we strongly recommend the tours to be conducted with open windows for continuous fresh air circulation and to feel the freshness of the countryside.
Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and yourself.
Greece is well known for its long history and unique hospitality throughout the centuries. We remain confident that our services are of high value and will provide the most memorable experience in Greece to you, your family, or friends. We are looking forward to escaping the ordinary with you!
The reviews for the Rethymno Premium Sunset Jeep Safari Tour