description Book now
There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset tour in lovely Chania ...
- Small Group
- 1-4 Hours
- Jeep Safari Tours
Join our "Premium Sunset Safari Tour" in the inland of North West Crete, Chania region and experience yourself in a romantic off-road route with the best panoramic view in a semi-private tour up to 6 or 8 persons per vehicle.
The sunset tour begins from Chania town and surroundings, heading towards the White Mountains through uncharted mountain routes.
The premium off-road vehicles driven by well-trained escorts will help you enjoy the best panoramic sunset view of Northwest Crete from above.
Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, nontourist places, unique panoramic views, ideal for sunset capture stops, combined with a wine tasting accompanied by Cretan delicacies platter, are only some of the experiences that you will gain in a 4-5 hour premium sunset safari tour.
After our off-road exploration through orange and lemon tree valleys in villages of Patelari, Varipetro, Alikianos, and Vatolakos, we reach an amazing point in the heal of Vatolakkos at 700m altitudes where we will have the best panoramic view of the sunset and the possibility to admire the entire city below. After experiencing the sunset, we continue our road-trip to Cretan Villages, full of amazing sights and stories until we reach Manousakis Winery where we will taste their wine.
After the tasting, we begin to reach the end of our Sunset Safari tour, driving back to our hotels full of memories, premium service and experiences, adventures, and the best panoramic views of Chania from above.
April to November: Monday - Thursday
72.00 € Adults & Children
The prices are for group participation with a minimum of 6 people to start
- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Premium offroad vehicles (7 or 9 seaters) driven by multilingual escort-drivers
- Wine tasting with Cretan delicacies platter
- Liability insurance and local taxes
- Extra wine consumption
Pick up times:
Chania 17:15 17:30
Nea chora 17:15 17:35
Golden beach 17:25 17:45
Agioi Apostoloi 17:25 17:50
Kalamaki 17:30 17:55
Stalos 17:35 17:50
Agia Marina 17:40 17:55
Platanias 17:45 18:10
Gerani 17:50 18:15
Maleme 15:55 18:20
Tavronitis 18:00 18:35
Kolimvari 18:05 18:30
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour.
- Wine tasting is not allowed for participants under 18 years old. (Water or fresh orange juice will be offered instead).
- Don’t forget your comfortable shoes (for example trekking shoes or sandals), camera, sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- If a tour is canceled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, Safari Adventures will refund 100% of made payments.
The trip is ideal for everyone who ́s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies.
The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone ́s convenience.
In order for Safari Adventures to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
The reviews for the Chania Premium Sunset Safari Tour
Reviews ( 1 )
Maybe our best evening and experience during our stay in Crete. We loved it ... was a surprise present for my boyfriend.