description Book now
A unique Speedboat 25" Charter to Rodopou Peninsula and Menies Beach in western Crete, Chania region. Explore the rocky terrain through the sea and dive to secluded beaches. Enjoy a fabulous day aboard. The surrounding area is suitable for a day boat adventure and nothing reminds one of being in touristic Crete.
- 1-4 Hours
- Speedboat Trips
An experience beyond the ordinary ...
This amazing boat tour is starting from the Old Venetian Harbor in Chania and as we head for the Rodopou Peninsula we are traveling parallel with the North Cretan coastline ... relax and enjoy the Cretan sun and the endless blue!
Our first stop will be at Anc. Diktynna’s “private’’ peddled beach “Menies”, with crystal clear turquoise waters where you will enjoy a hassle-free relaxed time.
Then we are getting on board again and we continue our tour to Chironisia Bay, an isolated rocky bay with stunning breathtaking views and crystal clear waters.
The beauty of the scenery, the privacy, and the panoramic views help you to relax far away from crowded beaches. On the way back your skipper will raise up your adrenaline with the high-speed boat until we reach Theodorou island, declared a protected park by the state famous for the protection of Cretan Ibex "Kri-Kri". Crystal clear waters with the wild beauty of the island provide an ideal last stop for swimming before we return back to Chania old Harbour.
Experience the freedom & luxury of chartering your own Wellcraft Scarab Exel 31” 850hp Powerboat and let our skipper create an unforgettable half-day escape by visiting amazing exclusive locations with crystal clear waters. Travel in a sporty, comfortable, and high-class style with premium service by our experienced skipper onboard our 9,5 meters powerboat.
A great option to discover some of the most beautiful and unspoiled secret beaches on Northwest Crete.
- We start our cruise from Kolymvari port heading parallel with the peninsula close to the rocky mountains where the views are breathtaking.
- Enjoying the ride with the historic information about the area provided by our skipper.
- Our first dive takes place on a secluded small private and isolated beach in blue waters.
- We refiliate ourselves and we proceed for our tour close to the rocky natural beauty and we visit another bay with green waters.
- The third stop is the Menies beach with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters. The beauty of the scenery, the privacy, and the panoramic views help you to relax far away from crowded beaches.
- On the way back your skipper will raise up your adrenaline with his speed boat turns.
- Joins us for a quick and relaxed tour accompanied by great terrain and privacy.
April to November: daily
Half-day tour (4 hrs) Price: 500€ boat charter + 350€ fuel cost
- Private Skippered Wellcraft Scarab Excel 31" 850Hp Powerboat 1 up to 7 persons.
- Skipper, towels and snorkeling gear
- Water, refreshments, beer or wine
- Liability insurance and local taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to & from the port of Kolymbari can be arranged upon request at an extra cost
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to a few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
From Chania Old Harbor at 9:00.
Transportation to & from the port with extra cost.
4 hours (half-day)
40 miles (half day)
Private Skippered Wellcraft Scarab Excel 31" 850Hp Powerboat 1 up to 7 persons.
- For the registration documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents:
- Speedboat tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 2 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a speedboat tour.
- We have an outstanding safety record and we will always respect the prevailing conditions, but we have not forgotten that our clients participate for pleasure and fun!
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure. Cancellation must be done according to our cancelation policy before departure. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from Safari Adventures.
- Safari Adventures maintains the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or rough sea or safety issues or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, towel (optional) camera, sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families children, and companies.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
The reviews for the Private Boat Tour to Rodopou Peninsula, Menies Beach & Theodorou Island - Half Day