These two smartly-designed, spacious, and elegant villas are nestled at a magnificent panoramic property surrounded by beautiful gardens with trees and aromatic herbs. both residences are in perfect balance with the unspoiled natural surroundings, home to indigenous species of birds and plants.
- Amethyst Villa (140m2 / up to 6 guests / 3 double bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / Private Pool)
Villa is arranged on two levels where minimal esthetics and modern design prevail.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious living area furnished with designer pieces by Roda and B&B, 46" LED TV/5/1ch Home Theatre System/Satelite TV. There is direct access to the pool and garden area through floor-to-ceiling windows and unobstructed sea views from every nook and cranny of this level. The fully equipped kitchen with Gaggenau electrical appliances, Nespresso coffee machine, and teak dining table provides everything you may need during your stay. The stylishly decorated bathroom has a shower and marble mosaic.
On the upper level three double bedrooms, each with its own special character and décor; they all offer beautiful views of the bay and the lush landscape not only from the verandas but also from the beds, a highlight making Villa Amethyst stand out among holiday villas in Elounda Crete. Bedrooms also feature a TV and a lovely mini-bookcase. The main bathroom is furnished with bespoke tiles and has a Villeroy & Boch hydro massage bathtub for ultra-relaxing moments.
Outdoor Areas: 8.5 m x 4 m swimming pool Outdoor shower Pool area with sunbeds, teak table and chairs by Gloster Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas and gardens Rock gardens with local aromatic herbs BBQ area with a wood-fired oven and marble table.
Amenities of Villa Amethyst :
Fully-equipped kitchen with all necessary utensils and appliances, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Three bedrooms with double beds, TV, A/C, wardrobes, balcony with amazing sea view, Main bathroom with Villeroy & Boch hydromassage bathtub, Second bathroom with shower, High-quality towels & linen Bathrobes & slippers, Bath amenities, Hairdryer, 46” LED TV /5.1 ch Home Theatre System/ Satellite TV, FREE Wi-Fi internet access, Air-conditioning / Central heating in all rooms, Double-glazed windows, Anti-slippery marble floors, Solid Oakwood floors on the stairs and first floor, Fireplace Alarm system, Security cameras, video door phones, Safe deposit box, Iron & ironing board, Dishwasher & washing machine.
- Villa Topaz (140m2 / up to 6 guests / 2 double bedrooms + 1 twin bedroom/ 2 bathrooms / Private Pool)
This Villa provides high exclusivity and seclusion. The views looking towards the pool, garden, Spinalonga Island, and the unique Mirabello bay are dramatic.
On the ground floor, a relaxing living area is flooded by daylight, just like all other rooms. The soft, earthly tones of the brand name furniture and décor, as well as the stone-built details, create a soothing ambiance and a cozy yet elegant spot for rest. The kitchen is designed to inspire with equipment of the latest technology, and a family heirloom table matched with Bonaldo modern-style chairs for a unique dining experience. There is also an elegantly decorated bathroom with a shower.
Villa’s upper level features two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom all featuring supreme-quality COCO-MAT bed systems. Pick a book from your room’s bookcase, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the amazing views of the sea and the landscape from your own bed! The oak floors add to the villa’s intimate atmosphere; the main bathroom features a bathtub and a beautiful pairing of Italian tiles with mosaic.
Outdoor Areas: 8 m x 4 m swimming pool Pool area with sunbeds, dining table, and chairs by Jati & Kebon. Outdoor shower and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas and rock gardens with local aromatic herbs. Barbeque
Amenities of Villa Topaz :
Fully-equipped kitchen with double door fridge Franke kitchen appliances and all necessary utensils, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Two bedrooms with double COCO-MAT bed systems, One bedroom with twin COCO-MAT bed systems, All bedrooms feature LED TV, A/C, wardrobes, balcony with amazing sea view, Main bathroom with Villeroy & Boch bathtub, Second bathroom with shower, High-quality towels & linen, Bathrobes & slippers, Bath amenities, Hairdryer, 55” LED TV /5.1 ch Home Theatre System/ Satellite TV, FREE Wi-Fi internet access, Air-conditioning / Central heating in all rooms, Double-glazed windows, Anti-slippery floors Solid oak wood floors on the stairs and first floor, Fireplace Alarm system / Security cameras, video door phones, Safe deposit box, Iron & ironing board, Washer dryer & dishwasher
There is a tastefully furnished dining area with a fully equipped kitchen in each villa.
The fully equipped kitchen with Gaggenau electrical appliances and teak dining table provides everything you may need during your stay.
Villa Amethyst provides a BBQ area with a wood-fired oven and marble table.
Villa Topaz provides a BBQ area too.
For more choice, Plaka fish village is just 2 km away which has great fish taverns, lovely Cafes and in addition, it's a short drive(6.4km) into Elounda, which has a great choice of restaurants and bars.
Children of all ages are welcome at Elounda Luxury Villas but they must be supervised by their parents at all times.
Baby cot, extra bed, high chairs are available.
- Your infinity stunning pool; swim, float, relax and then enjoy a drink at the side. Later, dine at the pool terrace and enjoy the tranquil Mirabello Bay, historic Spinalonga Island.
- Don't miss to read the romantic novel "The Island" by Victoria Hislop. The novel portrays life on nearby Spinalonga Island during the harrowing years as a leper colony.
- Nearby Elounda Village has a handsome harbor where fishing boats still come and go.
- On the south side of Elounda, an artificial causeway leads to the Kolokitha Peninsula. On the eastern side, there are two beaches with golden sand and crystal waters. The scenery would be perfect if not for the tourist boats coming from Agios Nikolaos to Spinalonga. If you ignore this and stay until everybody is gone, the only thing that will spoil your peace is the smell from the barbeques breaking your nose! There is also an archaeological site in the northern gulf. You are swimming around the remnants of the ancient port of Olous.
- Nearby Elounda is the charming fishing village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna or enjoy your ouzo or tsikoudia at the lovely "Pefko" Coffee Bar.
- Take a boat trip (from Elounda or Plaka Village) to Spinalonga Island, which was an important Venetian fortress that became a leper colony in 1903.
- Visit the nearby Monastery of Aretiou, which has been one of the largest and most powerful monasteries in Crete with great fortune.
- Visit the ruins of the Minoan Palace of Malia and the excavation site.
- Explore the traditional Cretan villages of Kritza and Mochlos and enjoy a lovely lunch as both are famous for this. At Kritsa Village a worth visit is the archaeological site of the ancient city of Lato one of Crete's few non-Minoan ancient sties. And why not ... here at Kritsa Village, you can order a pair of Cretan boots for postal delivery at Detorakis one of the best shoemakers.
- From Kritsa it is a 16km climb up to the spectacular Katharo Plateau, which is cultivated by people from Kritsa, some of whom have homes here.
- The area around Elounda offers excellent diving. ... or Snorkeling in some ruins of the sunken ancient city of Olous, remaining in the sea.
- Check out Agios Nikolaos town with its sea-lake which provides all the shops from clothes and gifts to news, book and paraphernalia shops to cafes, attractive bars above and around the "lake" and harbor to a range of restaurants covering many tastes.
- Drive to Lassithi Plateau with Diktaion Cave (where Zeus was born).
- Explore and you can visit villages on the road to Sitia - one of the most scenic coastal roads anywhere. The fine monastery of Toplou beyond Sitia merits a visit....perhaps with a pause in Sitia itself.
- Enjoy the amazing tropical beach and the palm grove of Vai (or Finikodassos) in East Crete.
- Find more uplifting activities in East Crete.
- Check-in: 14.00 pm
- Check out: 12.00 pm
- Minimum Stay: 3-7 nights, depending on the season
- Payment Policy:
30% deposit for the verification of the reservation and the remaining amount to be settled one month prior to the arrival.
- Cancellation Policy:
30 Days: In case the booking is canceled earlier than one month prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as a cancellation fee.
30 Days: In case the booking is canceled later than one month prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as a cancellation fee.
MHTE: Villa Amethyst 1040K91003099801 & Villa Topaz 1040K91003005801
How To Get There
Elounda Luxury Villas is amphitheatrically built on the hill and nearby Plaka village (1.5km) and Elounda Village (6km) in lovely Crete.
- By Air
From May through mid-October there are direct charter flights to Heraklion (61km) or Chania (208km). Tickets can be bought in advance for almost all flights via our partner website.
- By Sea
"The journey is the thing". A superb way of enjoying the journey to Crete is to fly to Athens and take the ferry from Piraeus (Pireas) - the port serving Athens. A still-romantic way to travel by the overnight ferry from Piraeus to Heraklion Port (65km). Tickets can be bought in advance for all ferries via our partner website.
- By Car
If you want to explore the region while you're here, we recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent. We suggest our sister website Crete-Car-Rental.com, which offers competitive prices and you can collect your car at either airport.
- By Taxi
Book your taxi transfer online easily and safely from the airport or port to any location via our partner website.
Detailed directions will be sent to you when you book through CreteTravel.com
- Dining: Each Villa has a fully equipped kitchen to prepare your meals. The fully equipped kitchen with Gaggenau electrical appliances and teak dining table provides everything you may need during your stay. Villa Amethyst provides a BBQ area with a wood-fired oven and marble table. Villa Topaz provides a BBQ area too.
- Internet Access: Free WiFi throughout
- Swimming Pool: Each villa has its private swimming pool with stunning sea views and Spinalonga Island
- Spa Treatments: Available at the nearby Six Senses Spa at Elounda Village, at an extra cost, and appointments are mandatory
- Disabled Access: Not suitable
- Pets: Not allowed
- Languages Spoken: Greek, English
- Parking: Private parking place