17 Luxury Villas look forward to welcoming you.
All the villas are two-story and have a fully-equipped, open-plan kitchen, and a private swimming pool (not heated) with Jacuzzi.
- Elounda Pool Villas ( Two-bedroom villas, approx. 75m2, up to 4 people): Two master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with king-size bed and the second with twin beds, living room, complete kitchen, dining area and your private pool with wooden sunbeds.
- Aegean Pool Villas ( Three bedroom villas, approx. 115m2, up to 6 people): One master bedroom with en suite bathroom and king size bed. Two further bedrooms, both with twin beds, sharing 1 bathroom. Living room, complete kitchen, dining area, and your private pool.
- Mediterranean Pool Villas (Three bedroom villas, approx. 140m2): Three master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with king-size bed and two with twin beds, living room, complete kitchen, dining area, and your private pool.
Spa Pool Villas
All the spa villas have a private seasonally-heated infinity pool with a built-in Jacuzzi, plus sauna, steam bath, and gym room.
- Deluxe Spa Pool Villas (One-bedroom villas, approx. 150m2, up to 3 persons): One master bedroom with en suite bathroom, living room, complete kitchen, dining area. Your own private infinity seasonally heated pool with jacuzzi and jet for swimming against the stream, with superb views. Plus, a private gym room with a treadmill, exercise bike, abdominal lower-back bench, multi-machine. Sauna and steam bath.
- Executive Spa Pool Villas (Two-bedroom villas, approx. 165m2, up to 6 people): Two master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with king-size bed and the second with twin beds, living room, complete kitchen, dining area and your private crescent infinity seasonally heated pool with jacuzzi and jet for swimming against the stream. Plus, a private gym room with a treadmill, exercise bike, abdominal lower-back bench, multi-machine. Sauna and steam bath. Private parking.
- Presidential Spa Pool Villas (Three bedroom villas, approx. 200m2, up to 6 people): Three master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with king-size bed and two with twin beds, living room, complete kitchen, dining area and your private crescent infinity seasonally heated pool with jacuzzi and jet for swimming against the stream. Plus, a private gym room with a treadmill, exercise bike, abdominal lower-back bench, multi-machine. Sauna and steam bath. Private parking.
- Royal Spa Pool Villa (Four bedrooms deluxe villa, approx. 350m2, up to 8 people): The Royal Villa is the king of them all. Amongst its features are two double and two twin bedrooms, all en suite with whirlpool bath and Turkish (steam) bath, plus dressing room. There are a sauna, a gym room, and a large seasonally heated swimming pool (17,5m x 4,5m) with two inbuilt Jacuzzi tabs. The most spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows, and a large dining area. The best of all panoramic sea and gulf views. Infinity pool and infinite relaxation. Standing regally above all else with your private entrance and parking.
In each villa: A bottle of wine & fresh fruit on arrival. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Satellite TV, DVD, CD player.Direct-dial private telephone, internet access with local dial-up, email access. Safe box, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes & slippers.
Pools: Breathtaking pools creating the illusion that they flow directly into the sea beyond. All pools are with Jacuzzi, some decorated with fine mosaics.
All pools have seawater and are fitted with state-of-the-art solar-activated filtration systems significantly reducing the amount of chlorine required.
The dimensions of the Elounda Pool Villa are approximately 100 sq.m. while the Aegean Pool Villa is approximately 120 sq.m.
Deluxe, Executive, Presidential Villas, and the Royal Villa have seasonally heated pools (normally heated (extra charge) in April, early May, late September, October or at other times if the weather is cold).
Wooden sun beds & wicker sofas on non-slip marble terraces around the pools, complete the essence of all your activities.
- Please find more images of Villas and check prices here!
A buffet organic breakfast with locally sourced ingredients is included in the rate. You can have your breakfast in the restaurant or privately in your Villa (extra cost 40 Euros per person)
The Hotel offers a lounge bar and two gourmet restaurants:
The Argo a la carte restaurant by the pool offers a diverse menu of international and Mediterranean dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the day. This is an awarded restaurant for its creative Greek cuisine and it continues to astonish and delight its guests with various innovative culinary creations. For children, a special menu is available, to meet their personal preferences.
The Daphni la carte sea view restaurant is open for gourmet dining. At Dafni restaurant, guests enjoy international and Mediterranean dishes and wines from all over the world. This is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or even better to reserve the whole restaurant for private celebrations.
Daphni opening: 19:30-22:30, dress code: smart casual, open-air, verandah - Cuisine: Gourmet - Dress code: Smart casual, long pants for gentlemen are requested.
The Taverna (OPENING END OF MAY 2014), enjoy an intimate evening in our small taverna. Open every day for dinner, with just a few tables, it offers an extensive fish menu as well as some delicious meat choices. Special features include a fish market and fish displays. The ideal spot for a distinctive dinner.
Taverna opening hours: 19:00-22:00, dress code: smart casual, open-air, main pool front - Cuisine: Traditional Greek and Cretan
The Bar at the Private Beach Club serves all-day snacks and refreshments are offered in the Private Beach Club for guests’ enjoyment. Served 11:00-17:00
Culinary Theme Nights: Special theme nights with Greek delicacies and Greek dances. The hotel also organizes elegant gala dinners as well as more casual BBQ nights.
Private Dining: An extensive Room Service menu is available for all guests.
Private In-Villa Dining, for special occasions or anniversaries. Our expert culinary team will delight your taste buds with a private meal served on your terrace. Speak with one of the Elounda Gulf staff to arrange this very special event.
Argo lounge bar is a cozy lounge bar overlooking the hotel’s stunning infinity pool and the majestic waterfall. This trendy bar offers a warm and relaxing atmosphere for a pleasurable lounging experience. Argo bar is the ideal place for guests to savor a variety of flavorsome wines and delicious fruit-infused cocktails.
Open all day - Dress code: casual in the morning, smart casual in the evening - Served: 11.00 - 17.00
Relaxation, recreation, reconnection… It all starts with family quality time!
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites is dedicated to providing an unparalleled holiday experience for families with children. Hotel's team is always on hand to ensure that everyone feels welcome, including our youngest guests.
Exceptional care meets fun and games at the EGV COOL CRECHE & KIDS’ CLUB so that children spend fun-filled moments and parents can be sure that their offspring are in good hands.
The hotel’s concierge is always at your disposal to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow’s outing or help arrange a reliable babysitter and a lot of exciting activities for junior guests.
Safety goes first, so transparent fences can be placed around the villa’s private pool for extra safety for babies and toddlers. Upon request, the hotel can also provide extra items and equipment to ensure children are comfortable.
Kids Activities: Swimming Lessons, Water-sports, Cycling, Tennis Lessons, Riding, Arts, and Crafts
Entertainment for EGV Junior guests: Movie nights, Mini-Disco nights, PJ party, Creation evenings
- There is that stunning infinity pool; swim, float, relax and then order a drink at the side. Later, dine at the pool terrace - or for a rare chance, in the fine interior of the restaurant. Don't miss to read the romantic novel "The Island" by Victoria Hislop. The novel portrays life on nearby Spinalonga Island during the harrowing years as a leper colony.
- Elounda has a handsome harbor where fishing boats still come and go.
- On the southside of Elounda, an artificial causeway leads to the Kolokitha Peninsula. On the eastern side, there are two beaches with golden sand and crystal waters. The scenery would be perfect if not for the tourist boats coming from Agios Nikolaos to Spinalonga. If you ignore this and stay until everybody is gone, the only thing that will spoil your peace is the smell from the barbeques breaking your nose! There is also an archaeological site in the northern gulf. You are literally swimming around the remnants of the ancient port of Olous.
- Nearby Elounda is the charming fishing village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna or enjoy your ouzo or tsikoudia at lovely "Pefko" Coffee Bar.
- Take a boat trip (from Elounda or Plaka Village) to Spinalonga island, which was an important Venetian fortress that became a leper colony in 1903.
- Visit the nearby monastery of Aretiou, which has been one of the largest and most powerful monasteries in Crete with great fortune.
- Visit the ruins of the Minoan Palace of Malia and the excavation site.
- Explore the traditional Cretan villages of Kritza and Mochlos and enjoy a lovely lunch as both are famous for this. At Kritsa Village a worth visit is the archaeological site of the ancient city of Lato one of Crete's few non-Minoan ancient sties. And why not ... here at Kritsa Village, you can order a pair of Cretan boots for postal delivery at Detorakis one of the best shoemakers.
- From Kritsa it is a 16km climb up to the spectacular Katharo Plateau, which is cultivated by people from Kritsa, some of whom have homes here.
- The area around Elounda offers excellent diving. ... or Snorkeling in some ruins of the sunken ancient city of Olous, remaining in the sea.
- Check out Agios Nikolaos town with its sea-lake which provides all the shops from clothes and gifts to news, book and paraphernalia shops to cafes, attractive bars above and around the "lake" and harbor to a range of restaurants covering many tastes.
- Drive to Lassithi Plateau with Diktaion Cave (where Zeus was born)
- Explore and you can visit villages on the road to Sitia - one of the most scenic coastal roads anywhere. The fine monastery of Toplou beyond Sitia merits a visit....perhaps with a pause in Sitia itself.
- Enjoy the amazing tropical beach and the palm grove of Vai (or Finikodassos) in East Crete.
- More uplifting activities in East Crete!
- Check-in: 16.00 pm
- Check out: 12.00 pm
- Minimum Stay: 2-3 nights, depending on the season
- Payment Policy: Please check here
- Cancellation Policy: Please check here
How To Get There
The exclusive Elounda Gulf Suites is located 2km away from Elounda Village on the popular eastern side of the island of Crete, high above the bay of Mirabello, just north of Agios Nikolaos.
- By Air
From May through mid-October there are direct charter flights to Heraklion (65km) or Chania (215km). Tickets can be bought in advance for almost all flights via our partner website.
- By Sea
"The journey is the thing". A superb way of enjoying the journey to Crete is to fly to Athens and take the ferry from Piraeus (Pireas) - the port serving Athens. A still-romantic way to travel by the overnight ferry from Piraeus to Heraklion Port (70km). Tickets can be bought in advance for all ferries via our partner website.
- By Car
If you want to explore the region while you're here, we recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent. We suggest our sister website Crete-Car-Rental.com, which offers competitive prices and you can collect your car at either airport.
- By Taxi
Book your taxi transfer online easily and safely from the airport or port to any location via our partner website.
Detailed directions will be sent to you when you book through CreteTravel.com
- Dining: The rich daily buffet breakfast, fruit basket, and wine upon arrival, replacement of mineral water every day are included. In addition, you have tea and coffee facilities in your suite. Half Board for Suites and Villas is 45 euros per person per day, 25 euros per child per day up to 12 years old. Also, the superb restaurant serving Cretan and modern Med fare and the cocktail bar that stays open until late.
- Internet Access: Free WiFi throughout. Free Use of the PC Corner for all guests
- Swimming Pool: A large seasonally-heated seawater swimming pool with Jacuzzi and jet, plus a cascading waterfall
- Spa Treatments: The Elixir Spa Gallery has a sauna, steam bath, massage room, outdoor Jacuzzi and gym, and offers massages, aromatherapy, reiki, reflexology, facials, manicure, pedicure and hairdresser services
- Disabled Access: Not suitable
- Pets: On request
- Languages Spoken: Greek, English
- Parking: Free parking area, on-site
- Concierge service: is provided
- Services On Request Include: In-suite dining and room service, Private In-Suite parties and celebrations, Personal shopping deliveries, Newspaper delivery of your choice, In-suite VIP check-in and check-out, Pillow menu, Laundry and dry cleaning, Doctor on call, In-suite massage, Hairdresser and beauty treatments, Diving lessons in the villa pool, Personal trainer, Yoga, and Pilates private sessions, Car hire, Chauffeured airport transfer, Club cars, Business services, Helicopter and private jet rental, Yacht rental, Delivery of Shopping