description Book now
Cooking Workshop at Milia Mountain Retreat, a journey to the Cretan gastronomy. A fascinating cooking workshop, a great introduction to seasonal cooking and the culture of Cretan gastronomy - cuisine. This is an experiential workshop of a 5-dish menu at Milia Traditional Village.
- Small Group
- Full Day
- Gastronomy (Wine Tastings & Cooking Workshops)
A journey to the Cretan gastronomy. A fascinating cooking workshop, a great introduction to seasonal cooking and the culture of Cretan gastronomy - cuisine.
This is an experiential workshop of a 5-dish menu.
Around the monastery table of Milia Mountain Retreat, with the participation of everybody, we mix our ingredients, highlighting traditional recipes and creating unique tasteful combinations.
We introduce you to the most basic ingredients of the cretan cuisine. We were are aprons and get ready for the cooking!
Less is more is the first rule. Antonis and Fanis will guide you step by step to the gastronomy secrets of the cretan cuisine and chop, stir and mix be part of the most funny and creative lab.
Once you finish, have a seat and enjoy your first ever cretan lunch with bottled local wine.
Price per person:
75.00 Euros ( minimum 6 people)
- Cooking workshop
- Authentic Cretan lunch with wine (one bottle for two persons)
- All workshops and guidance is in English
- Persons per group: 6-20 persons ( kids 6-15 years old have a 50% discount ) for groups more than 10 persons contact us for a special price.
- Please let us know if there is any kind of allergies or other special diet requests (veggie etc).
April to October ( available every Wednesday at Milia Mountain Retreat ) from 11.15 AM to 15.00 PM
For more info and reservations please contact us
The reviews for the Cooking Workshop at Milia Mountain Retreat