description Book now
Cooking Workshop at Milia Mountain Retreat, a journey to the Cretan gastronomy.
- Small Group
- Full Day
- Gastronomy (Wine Tastings & Cooking Workshops)
A fascinating cooking workshop, a great introduction to seasonal cooking and the culture of Cretan gastronomy - cuisine.
Every Wednesday at 11.00 am at our unique Milia Mountain Retreat, with your help, we cook traditional dishes, we mix our ingredients, highlighting traditional recipes, and creating unique tasteful combinations.
In a very special kitchen, we get inspiration from the Cretan Gastronomy and create dishes that will accompany you throughout your life.
If you are not a cooking type, now is your chance to shine and discover the secret of the Cretans’ longevity.
Once you finish, have a seat and enjoy your first ever Cretan lunch with local wine.
60.00 Euros per person ( minimum of 6 people)
- Cooking workshop
- Authentic Cretan lunch with wine
- All workshops and guidance is in English
- Persons per group: minimum of 4 persons is required - for groups more than 10 persons contact us for a special price.
- Please let us know if there is any kind of allergies or other special diet requests (veggie etc).
April to October (available every Wednesday at Milia Mountain Retreat ) from 11.00 to 15.00 pm
The reviews for the Cooking Workshop at Milia Mountain Retreat