Sensational sea views, harmony with nature tranquility, serenity, peace of mind, relaxation, isolation far from the noises of crowds, great sandy beaches, hiking along the beach, minutes away from Preveli Beach and many more.
Absolutely we love it and quite sure you will love it as well.
Two twin two-bedroom villas with private pools, Villa Faye & Villa Chryssa, standing proudly in a brilliant location on a hillside just above the south coast enjoying stunning sea views and the beauty of nature in lovely south Crete.
The two detached Villas, separated from each other by a high fence and their garden paths leads down to the small coastal track and the delightful little beach (you have to cross the dirt track / unpaved road as well). Each house is identical in layout with an open plan living room and kitchen plus a shower room downstairs and a double and a twin bedroom plus a full bathroom upstairs. The living rooms each have a fireplace and a satellite television and CD player for cosy romantic evenings and the kitchens are well equipped with full cookers, microwaves and dishwashers for guests who wish to dine at home.
Each house has a spacious balcony both upstairs and downstairs for spectacular sea views and the the green of lawn gardens each has it own 35m2 fair rectangular pool for the windy days.
The East of Preveli Villas is a great option for nature lovers, for people who would like to relax by the sea and explore south coast of Rethimno by car or on the foot, especially the picturesque small villages and proud local people.
The nearest tavernas and mini-market are just four kilometers along the coast at Ammoudi and the Beach of Preveli and the biggest one at Kerame Village. For more serious shopping, eating and banking, you have to get to Spili Village which is a 15.2km drive although there are a handful of tavernas in the villages en route.
- Hotel Name: East of Preveli Villas - South Rethimno
- Area: Rethimno, Agia Fotini
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Family-Friendly,Friendly Environment,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quiet Location,Relaxed
Why we like it
- An inviting and warm place, quiet and isolated, like home with magnificent sea views.
- Eleni the owner is going to welcome you with smile and willing to answer all you questions and provide with all the valuable information about area, Crete.
- Just a superb location to enjoy this still untouched part of Crete.
What to know
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent (you cannot reach East Preveli Villas by public transport).
- There is a dirt track / unpaved road road (very low traffic) between Villas and the beach.
- Villas provide air-conditioning just in the bedrooms.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Pool:||Private Pool per Villa||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Young Couples :|
|Children:||Welcome||Cheap & Chic :|
|Closed:||November to March||Architecture & style :|