Pantelitsa Rooms, is one of those places.
Small, family-run, authentic, hospitable, simple, with great respect for humanity and its needs in the rear neighborhood of lovely Loutro Village, right behind Virgin Mary's church.
A wonderful family runs this small hotel with just 11 rooms and the traditional taverna-grill house beneath the rooms, a great and authentic experience to remember for the rest of your life.
A charming, tidy and simple place with several rooms with big furnished balconies and stunning sea- and village views, six lovely sea view apartments and five cozy rooms.
All rooms have air-conditioning and mini fridges, and the cozy apartments have their own kitchen.
Sfakian breakfast, you have to taste it, is served up on request.
Rooms and apartments can accommodate up to four guests.
Sifis, the owner, is on hand to provide any assistance.
The traditional taverna-grill house Stratis, also in the family, offers the best authentic Cretan food in Loutro, with meat cheese and yogurt of their own production, Pantelitsa's (mama) infamous kaltsounia with greens and/or cheese, good local wine and extremely friendly service.
This beautiful traditional restaurant with a nice terrace offers fantastic views overlooking Loutro Village and its church.
- Hotel Name: Pantelitsa Rooms - Loutro
- Area: Chania, Loutro
- Why Go: Food & Wine,Friendly Environment,Lovely Views,Village Atmosphere
Why we like it
- Loutro is a perfect place to walk, flop, read, swim, paint, eat healthily, sip wine, and just poke around. Sample simple but genuinely Cretan food with kind, happy people.
- Sifis and his mother are very friendly. The wish that you’ll “feel very at home” during your stay is not a cliché.
- We love Loutro, the place where there are no cars...
What to know
- The only connection between Loutro and Chora Sfakion is by ferry or private boat-taxi.
- It is quite often fully booked. Book early!
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Apartments - Studios||Beach/Seaside :|
|Rooms:||11||Cheap & Chic :|
|Pool:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Dining:||Traditional Restaurant||Food :|
|Children:||Welcome||Village Atmosphere :|
|Closed:||November to March||Marvelous view :|