There is nothing more enjoyable than staying in a truly exceptional and tasteful hotel which has a rare calm and quality - and yet be in the heart of a special city.
Twenty steps from Chania's splendid Venetian harbour, Casa Delfino is an elegant 17th century Venetian mansion, carefully and attractively restored as an exclusive boutique hotel of just 24 guestrooms and suites.
Remaining in the same family for six generations now, hospitality and authentic charm are an important part of our heritage. Paying homage to the history of the building, all the areas have been sensitively restored to its original splendor.
A secluded entrance leads to the large sheltered courtyard of pebble mosaics, where guests can read, relax, enjoy the peace and shade. A roof terrace is another enjoy special moments and romantic views.
There is a small elegant bar that leads to a sitting area and out to the large private courtyard filled with trees, flowers, and a giant cactus. This is where the daily breakfast buffet is served.
This is a place with style and grace open all year round. It is the cream of the crop and has no equal on the island. A joyful experience to stay, a tough one to depart.
NEWS: Casa Delfino has expanded with three magnificent new suites and an intimate spa. A spectacular roof terrace has also been upgraded with the addition of a small bar, a hot tub and seductive seating area. With its sensational views over the old Venetian harbour of Chania, surely a just unique place to be at sunset! In additional a new cultural gift shop will offer you the most amazing gifts inspired by Crete, Greece.
- Hotel Name: Casa Delfino
- Area: Chania, Chania Town
- Why Go: Elegant, Honeymoon, Quality Of Service, Romantic, Relaxed
Why we like it
- The dedicated, multi-lingual staff is on hand around the clock to meet and anticipate guests every need.
- Breakfasts at Casa Delfino are legendary!
- All guests feel instantly at home, while ensuring a sense of absolute privacy.
- Style, in a Venetian setting, quiet, private, special despite its proximity to the bustling waterfront
What to know
- There is no lift, because of the architectural style of the house.
- The old city is a pedestrial zone, that means that is very quite, and that the next parking place is 3 minutes walk.
- You have to book early especially for the Suites
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||Quality Of Service :|
|Pool:||No||Architecture & style :|
|Dining:||Breakfast and Low-Key Bar||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||City Style :|
|Closed:||Never||Nice atmosphere :|