DomicileChania Venetian Residence, a dream come true. The path to heaven is not a secret one...
After an incredible restoration, this ultimate residence is now a mix of modern and traditional elements creating a harmonious space both relaxed and timeless – it truly feels like home. A home that offers its guests a unique experience.
DomicileChania is an historic, one-bedroom residence located in the “Palazzo del Rettore”, one of Chania’s oldest and most significant national monuments. Emerging above the Byzantine walls of Kastelli, it offers amazing sea views and overlooks Chania Old Town and the Venetian Harbour with its impressive lighthouse.
The energy of the location is unbeatable. Kastelli neighbourhood, where the residence is located, has a continuing history from Minoan times, as the first inhabitants of ancient Kydonia lived here.
The house has a main bedroom and one living room with two sofas and a day bed. The sofas and the day bed can easily sleep three adults or children in case of more than two guests.
The bedroom has en-suite wc shower and there is one extra wc shower in the house. The bedroom and the living room have their own private balcony overlooking the harbour.
A fully-equipped kitchen is available as are also a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
There is a courtyard garden at the entrance of the house, which is located at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The parking is a problem as there is no private parking, but a car can approach the house (at 20 meters from the entrance) and then Tassos, your gracious host, will gladly help you find the closest available parking.
- Hotel Name: DomicileChania - Venetian Residence
- Area: Chania, Chania Town
- Why Go: Lovely Views,Lovely View To The Old Harbour,Relaxed,Romantic,Friendly Environment,Art & Culture
Why we like it
- The house is a dream come true! An incredible restoration of a part of the Venetian Rector building with a mix of well-minded modern amenities, tasteful furniture, and an amazing view of the Old Venetian Harbour!
- Tassos, the owner, is the best host and ready to help and arrange anything you need.
- This ultimate residence, after an incredible restoration, is a mix of modern and traditional elements creating a harmonious space both relaxed and timeless that truly feels like home – a place that offers its guests a unique experience.
What to know
- You have to pre-book, especially for July, August and September when the house is often fully-booked.
- Parking might be a bit difficult since the road in front of the hotel is single lane and a dead end. But please ask Tassos, the owner, and he will show you other streets where you could park your car.
- If you don't want to travel out of the town of Chania, you should not hire a car as you have all you need available within walking distance.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Houses||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||No||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Young Couples :|
|Closed:||Never||Cheap & Chic :|